Sweatshop Boy Sweatshop Boy

The gameplay reflects the message.

I think to many people are thinking that its supposed to be a fun game. However since its supposed to reflect being a sweatshop worker its supposed to be boring.

Sideways Sideways

Cool.

Cool music and overall design. I like it.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Funniest game I've seen.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

way better then most survival games.

just fun. few glitches but still great time waster.

Canabalt Canabalt

Simple yet fun.

This game was made for me. Just a free running game in 2d where you just run. simple yet fun. cant wait for the Itouch version...and the sound rocks.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

nice fighter.

certinly better then the other flash fighters and the sprites are nice to see. ^_^ The characters are clever remakes and look nice. can't wait for the finished product!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I understand now.

Is the story this: The man visits a grave, he decides to rescue his friend. his friend who is dead he cannot look at or he/she (probably she) will vanish and he will never see her again. once he gets back to the grave he sees himself. and then it repeats.
Am I right?

Pwong Pwong

Not your old mans pong, Its Pwong!

Exclent the synced music, the blurs just takes this game and makes it better then the rest. Just Inspiring.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

very nice, very clean.

pros: clean look the series always had, Achievements which I haven't seen in other games, and nice wepons (i like the cannon explosive dart thing).
Cons: Not a lot of change from the first ones. doesn't have as many game types as the first arena.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

nooblets rejoice!

finnaly somthing that is awsomely simple and covers virtualy everything! thank you!